The Role of a QC Kinetix

Getting the right diagnosis for your joint pain is the first step in curing the problem. A rheumatologist will perform a thorough physical exam and review your medical history to determine the cause of your symptoms. He may also order imaging and laboratory tests. He may perform X-rays to determine the condition of the joint and look for bone spurs and fluid in the joint. Your doctor may also recommend medication to reduce joint inflammation and discomfort. Visit us for great deals in Louisville sports medicine

There are several reasons why you may experience joint pain. Injuries and degenerative diseases are two common causes. A pain management physician like Jae Yoo, MD, can determine the underlying cause and develop a treatment plan to alleviate the symptoms. Joint pain is a common symptom of inflammation and can make everyday activities difficult. Pain in the joints may become so severe that it interferes with the quality of life. Therefore, it’s important to seek medical care as soon as you feel any kind of pain.
While you’re seeking medical attention for your joint pain, it’s important to remember that joint pain is often a result of arthritis or another underlying condition. If you’re suffering from severe joint pain, a medical specialist can help diagnose the cause and prescribe appropriate treatment. Your doctor will ask questions about your pain and your health history to determine if your condition is treatable or not. Be prepared to answer questions about your past injuries, whether your family has a history of joint pain, and the type of pain you’re experiencing.
When searching for a pain management clinic, it’s a good idea to talk to people who have been treated there. A pain clinic that’s good for you will have a doctor with a focus on the patient’s unique needs. After all, you don’t want to be taking a drug that may be dangerous or addictive. Instead, you want to go to a clinic that puts the patient’s needs first.
Treatment for your arthritis can be simple, or you can opt for surgical procedures. Your family doctor may refer you to a rheumatologist if he thinks your symptoms are related to your underlying condition. You can also try a combination of different medications and non-surgical procedures. Most of these treatments will help relieve your pain and improve your quality of life. But if your RA is severe, you’ll likely need to undergo surgery to reshape your joint.


QC Kinetix (Springs Medical)
6420 Dutchmans Parkway, Ste 375
Louisville, KY 40205
(502) 219-4636

This entry was posted in Medical and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.